Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wall Art Craft

I'm currently in the process of completing DD's nursery and have been having fun with some wall art. It started with a trip to bm bargains where I found these inexpensive hanging hearts.
They looked very boring so I decided to spice them up a little and create a cute wall art piece. I used glue to place white card with stickers (which I found at Toysrus) attached to each heart. 
White card with a sugar and spice sticker.

Two hearts placed over each other on white card

This was a piece of an old birthday card that I cut out and used. 

Another sticker placed on white card for the final heart. I also placed buttons around it to liven it up even more. 

I finally added some ribbon onto the string.

I was really happy with how this turned out, and it can be done with any piece that has hollow spaces and you can customise however you want creating a piece of art for any theme. 

I had fun making this and maybe it's inspired you. 








No comments:

Post a Comment