Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Cute as a cupcake

Who loves cupcakes?! That's right, we all do. I love baking cupcakes but today was a little different, I made a different kind of cupcake. Take a look:

Using the same pack of scrapbook paper I've used in another project (Papermania vintage notes) and buttons I created a pretty piece. Read on if you'd like to have a go too.
You will need some scrapbook paper, a frame this one is from ikea, buttons of your choice and letter stickers and also washi tape of your choice (not pictures)

First I cut my background scrapbook paper to fit the frame and cut a cupcake case from floral paper. I stuck the case on and began to lay out the buttons, I decided to use larger ones at the bottom and smaller ones as I moved up. I pretty much just went with the flow.

I then removed the glass from the frame and placed this in. The case looked a little bare so I added a strip of washi tape and used some letter stickers to write 'cute as a'. I love it and it was so quick to do. Have a go using any colours to create a piece for any nursery, child's room or even your own bedroom. It would even look pretty as a notebook cover too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment