Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Pretty Cupcakes


My maternity leave is coming to an end soon, but in the meantime I have found myself a new hobby for when the little one takes her naps. And that is baking and decorating cupcakes. I've always loved baking ever since I was a little girl, for one birthday I even received a mini kids oven that had the ability to make one cupcake at a time, my sister and I had so much fun with it. 
I feel very satisfied after I've decorated a batch of cakes and sharing them with everyone. Needless to say I blame Amazon for managing to spend a small fortune on baking equipment..oops. Here are some of my creations:

I made these chocolaty lovelies for my family recently.


These vintage looking cupcakes were made as a gift for my sons teachers, who loved them. 

I intend to keep up this hobby and you'll possibly be seeing my eid cupcakes in the coming weeks. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment