Pages

Tuesday 26 August 2014

New Products (Skin and Hair)

At the moment I'm all about trying new products for my skin and hair. 
For a few years now, since the birth of my son, my hair has just been in a poor state. It falls out, grows slowly and just generally worries me. I had for the longest time used a number of different herbal essences shampoos and conditioners but then switched to wells vosene on my mums advice. She has the best hair! But vosene is doing nothing for me, so while in Boots recently I picked up these Lee Stafford goodies

They were on a 3 for £12 offer and are:
The products claim to basically provide hair with the best chances by targeting the scalp and the hair follicles. I'm excited to try these products and see any difference. I'm looking for healthier hair which grows well and is less prone to falling out.

I also picked up some skincare products. My skincare routine has always been minimal. I take off any make up with wipes, wash my face and apply moisturiser in the night and wash and moisturise in the day. I feel as though I could and should be doing more for my skin and am starting with these soap and glory products 

They were on a buy 1 get one 1/2 price offer.

I have combination skin, that gets dry on the cheeks and a little oily around the T-zone. I occasionally break out and am on a look out for a spot treatment that works. I am looking forward to using these and having better skin.

Do you guys have any recommendations for stronger hair or glowier (that's a word, right) skin? 

No comments:

Post a Comment